How can Stephen help?
Stephen has training and experience helping people who suffer from the following issues, amongst others:
- Life transitions
- Substance use issues
- Panic attacks
- Gay & Lesbian issues
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Trauma and Grief
- Chronic pain
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- HIV/AIDS illness
- Eating Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Sometimes people need help, but their issues may not fit in some diagnostic box. Other reasons you might seek Stephen’s support would be to:
- Build your self-esteem
- Find your passion and build your career
- Make positive life changes
- Build your sense of identity
- Just feel better that you do now
- Feel comfortable “in your own skin”
- Learn to love your self
- Build loving relationships
- Feel more fully alive
- Find meaning in your life
- Become more optimistic
- Create personal success
- Experience more connectedness
- Design a life that you love!
Feel free to get in touch with me.
If you would like to have a conversation about your issues, please send me a note.